Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hottie at the gym

Most of you know my addiction to the gym. One of the best things about it is the inspiration that walks through there. Nothing about anyone I see is ever thought of as being imposing or creepy, but when I'm working out, beautiful bodies help me to push myself.

This day was nothing different. Hottie walked in, went to do something else and I pumped out a few extra reps on leg press. As I was walking over to the opposite side of the gym I pass hottie. As I turn my head to see more I notice the back of hottie's shirt: MY ASS. I almost died laughing. Take it for what you will, but those two words say so many different things.

2 comments:

TPTrash said...

I'm glad to see that experience motivated you - not distracted you! LOL ;)

Southern Boy In The Big City said...

haha..nice post.