Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Poem for You

I love the way you call me after work
It is the point of day with the biggest perk.
I love when you climb into bed
and pull the covers up to your head.
You peer at me with those beautiful eyes
and instantly my heart sighs.

I love your eyes, your lips, your nose.
I love every inch from your head to toes.
I love the way you make me smile
with just a glance, every random while.
Our eyes will meet and our lips will linger
as I grab your hand and embrace each finger.

I love when we are out on the town
and no one ever greets us with a frown.
It is obvious that everyone around us knows
and sees the love because it shows.
I am so happy that you are mine,
I promise to love you until the end of time.

I love the way you feel in my arms
I will always keep you safe from harm.

No comments: