Wednesday, March 05, 2008

McDonald's, passersby and a truckload of toilet paper

Today, for some un-godly reason I decided to stop by McDonald's to quell my craving for some nuggets. After pulling into the garage and grabbing the distinctive sack from the golden arches, I glanced to the backseat and noticed I forgot to bring in the toilet paper I had purchased at Target previously in the day. Have you ever noticed how you have to buy a pack of toilet paper that has 12 rolls which actually equal 24 rolls? Needless to say, it's not a small package.

So, there I am, deep-fried food and toilet paper enough to clean up Katrina walking down the street. I begin looking around and notice odd looks coming from passersby. I begin thinking of what could possibly be so odd about me and I realize that I am essentially carrying a shit-factory in a bag with the means to clean it up! People must be wondering if I live off McDonald's with all that toilet paper. Needless to say, I walked as quickly as possible to my front door, praying no one would be in my elevator.

No comments: